Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A place for everything

For years I have been coveting the love seat at my friends place. It is from Ekornes and the love seat and couches recline!! So the other day Leslie emails me to let me know there is a couch and love seat at an estate sale.....Michelle was away in New York.....so I had to make an executive decision...
And I think I have just the place to put it!
Thankfully I had cheap teenager labor....
For the cost of some kraft dinner and smokies I had personal movers
And product testers...
Which then gave me time to continue to work on the shop. Custom storage is the next on the list.
You can never have to much storage....I have a lot of stuff to organize and store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...