Thursday, November 23, 2017

Warmer....warmer...

I know, yet again a non bus blog post. But this is helping me get closer to the end game. I am now fully wired for heat,equipment, and ventilation. Storage is painfully close to being set up. I can feel it, we are close.
This week Michelle is in Hawaii so I plan to take full advantage of any down time and try to get stuff done, so that the gym can function as a gym and the shop will finally function as a shop!




















I have finally finished the boxes for the drawers, I stll have to put a finished front on them




















And then of course I have some pretty fancy high brow hardware planned for the drawer pulls...


Most importantly I had to make sure my measurements were correct so that the valuable contents of the drawers are going to fit properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...