Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thankful...

Perspective. Sometimes we loose it, other times we gain it. But we all must have it and keep it in mind. As I sit and blog, I am always shocked at how time seems to have slipped away and I have small pangs of guilt for not getting more done on Fillmore. But then I take a minute and evaluate my time. Do I feel like I have wasted away days on end, doing something that I don't enjoy, or doesn't make me a better person? Then the age old, things could be worse. With the recent news of the passing of one of Canada's musical sons, someone who is woven into the fabric of a whole generations definition of who we are, Mr. Gord Downie from the Tragically Hip. I stop and think, so what if I haven't gotten as much done as I want.But I am so lucky to be able to see the beauty of life each day. So I celebrate. I celebrate the privilege of time, and loved ones to spend it with.
I celebrate watching the sunrise over a southern Manitoba wheat field...
I celebrate hitting clay pigeons when we cant seem to hit the geese

I celebrate time with family...





And time with friends...






And in between all the fun. I do get to have fun in "The Dog House"
Work progresses, I now have heat and power
Windows and works space. Who knows soon enough I'll have enough done in here that I can actually work on Fillmore who patiently waits for me just a few feet away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...