Sunday, May 5, 2019

Leslie Ann Sinclair

A mother’s love is forever strong,
never changing for all time…
and when her children need her most,
a mother’s love will shine.


I am late with this, not for lack of desire but rather perhaps the fact that it forces me to admit that she is gone. On March 12, 2019, Leslie Ann Sinclair, Bridget, Nanna, Mom, passed away surrounded by her family. She lived her life with smiles and laughter, she was full of love and mischief. Never one to pass up on a get together or a chance to play a game of cards. In keeping with her wishes we didn't have a "stuffy funeral" as she referred to it but rather the "Irish wake" she wanted. We celebrated her life, with music,wine and stories in a fashion to which she would be proud. In my heart and on my mind, I will miss talking to you about everything and nothing. I love you, I miss you already. Be well, and say hi to Dad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...