Monday, June 6, 2022

Con"GRAD"ulations!!!

Another day, another milestone. I cant say how proud we are of our kids and all that they do. The work ethic they display, the benchmark they set for themselves, it truly astounds me.

Yesterday marked another achievement milestone for Anna. She graduated with her BN in nursing from Mount Royal University, and even before the grad took place she buckled down, hit the books, and wrote her licensing exam. Moving her from a BN to an RN.

Its been a tough road. A real slog mentally and emotionally, but you did it and we are so proud of you for what you have achieved. I cannot wait to see what you do next....personally I am campaigning for a job in Hawaii where you own a big house on the ocean......but thats just me.....


 
We love you Anna Bannaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...