Monday, June 27, 2022

Everyone hold your breath....

Summer......being a winter lover, I forget how much I love a fresh summer morning, sitting in the sun listening to the birds sing while I sip on a fresh cup of coffee.

On the docket for this weekend was engine room work and getting things crossed off the list for a road test.
Last year when we had our unfortunate drive shaft debacle the flying drive shaft punched a hole in the engine room floor. Pretty lucky when you consider all the vital components all around the area and the only casualty (aside from the drive shaft itself) was a hole in the floor.
So, I started to make a new framework for the replacement piece. 1" angle iron, a mig welder, some aluminum diamond plate and....

Back to what we had. Aside from needing a new oil pressure sensor, Everything was checked off the list. It was time to see if we are road worthy.


ROAD TEST!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...