Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alberta Bound

After a lovely lunch, although we stayed away from the biscuits and gravy, it was time to hit the road. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous pulling out into traffic for the first time!
Once we hit the open road it was smooth sailing, at about a blistering 90KMH...not bad really if you think of what we're pushing down the road.

The trip seemed to fly by, there is something magical about the prairies. Big Sky, big dreams.
This is Randy with his turn behind the wheel of the big rig.(In your head play the song "Born to be wild")



It was a dark and stormy night.......no it wasn't but I just liked the running lights. (like a kid in a candy store)



Here we are back home safe and sound. Jeff was up at 6am waiting for me to awake the next morning so we could go have our morning coffee and hot chocolate in the bus!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...