Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Empty....kind of.

I've lost track or actually what day this was taken on, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Point is that we are pretty much down to the bare flooring. I have left the dinette and the bench in place for now. Just to have a place to put my tools and the coffee, and...



I then moved to the front. The blower for the front heater was screaming at me when I would start it up, and no air was coming out the front, just up top(defrost)


Further investigation revealed that there are in fact two motors. The top one was working...kind of, but the bottom one is long since seized. So off to try and find a replacement(this should be fun)




Next on the list was windows. Taking them off the bus was surprisingly easy....given that someone else did it previously and then decide to place them back on with hinges....don't ask.



After a full day in the bus things tend to get a little weird.....we all get a little punchy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...