Friday, October 23, 2009

Let the fun begin

So this is what we had to start with. You get a good idea of what was there from the video. Oddly enough the pictures and video make it look allot cleaner than it really is. After consideration I decided I want to start new. So the plan is to gut it down as far as we dare and start a new.
That's all the encouragement Jeffrey needed, we had music, we had a cooler of drinks, we had power tools with little rules.....it's all good.
60 years, a few different owners with different ideas about how things should be done leaves a rats nest of bad wiring. Chris Kruse took on the daunting task of a general re wiring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...