Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A slow meander...

I'm sorry to have not been posting this past week. It has not because I have "forgotten" or lost interest. Quite the opposite. Like many parts of the country we have been in a deep freeze this past week. So work outside has been on hold really. Being that I don't even have shelter let alone a heated area means that I am at the mercy of the elements. It's been a slow meander lately.
The good news is I have been plugging away at some smaller stuff like windows, and floor plans. I have also had meetings with the local rep from Detroit Diesel to chat about the logistics of re-powering the ol' girl with a diesel. Throw in on top of that- it's the holiday season so we have been doing allot of singing. Here is a recent gig we did for CBC radio, a "Cowboy Christmas", basically cowboy short stories read by some local TV,radio and stage celebs and we were part of the musical entertainment.


We leave for Ottawa for a week next Tuesday, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done between now and then. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...