Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yay for the pickle fork!

So Grey cup Sunday was met with tepid success. Although Randy suggested that I get a "spreader", I didn't really know what I was up against, so I didn't realize the importance of the tool. Odd when you think that I'm all about "the right tool for the right job"

So on Monday (during yet another snowstorm) I traveled all over the city and got myself a new "spreader" or what they are affectionately called in the trade a "PICKLE FORK"
You can imagine my frustration when I got home and the F#@##$ thing was 1/8" to narrow for the big bad bus tie rod. But after I got over myself and thought a wee bit outside the box, I realized....I didn't have to search high and low for a big-assed pickle fork. That's why Mr. Dewalt invented an angle grinder!

A little heat, a little persuasion, and presto chango!
Yay for the pickle fork!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...