Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Put her to bed.

So today is my last day of work on the bus for a while. I'm off to meet the family in Manitoba. Unfortunately it will be a short visit, but life throws us curve balls sometimes and you just have to roll with it.

Randy came over today and once again helped me out. I decided that in the summer the tarp cover was more than adequate. However we are not in Kansas...come winter time we get snow, and sometimes it is we and heavy. So I decided to place OSB sheeting on the roof. So Randy pulled off the tarp and we set to work.

Although we didn't finish entirely it is a great start, I need to finish to the front and then extend to the first joint as well.


This should hold until I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...