Sunday, November 13, 2011

Done and done!

 November 13th, and still no snow! I really should go buy a lottery ticket because I'm a lucky guy to have this kind of weather. Today I had some time to mount what I affectionately call the 'rad pack'. After getting it all put together yesterday, I took it all apart and painted the frame.

 With only one set of hands it took some time and make shift ingenuity, but I managed. The tranny line hoses only partially worked. Meaning one of the ones I had worked great, the other is too short and I need to have another made.
I wired the fans, oddly enough they were wired so that one was sucking and the other was blowing, so I had to re work the polarity and get them spinning in the correct direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...