Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Slowly but surely

Beautiful sunshine, modest temps, Sunday was a GREAT day. Michelle and Anna went into the city for a visit and Anna's dance. Jeff and I stayed home to put the final touches on his Halloween costume and enjoy the day. The girls left at 10ish, Jeff phoned his buddy minutes later, and promptly dropped me like a hot potato. Of course there were the ceremonial promises "Dad I'll be back in just a little bit,then we'll paint my costume!".....uh huh, riiiiiight!
I've heard that before, as a matter of fact I think I used that on my parents back in the 70's.
Oh well, I can do bus and Halloween costume!

Today was wiring, and because the weather is still holding, I set up my shop table in the sunshine, I love order....I wonder why my workshop is never this ordered.
Once the fuse box was in place, it's a matter of plug and play right??
Ya, not so much. That's the issue, if Mac or X-box had made this is would be plug and play. Unfortunately this is home grown so there are a few extra "loose ends" to deal with
In the end (which I am not fully at yet) things are coming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...