Monday, January 7, 2013

Stop and smell the bacon


As I embark on my, oh so familiar, trek back to the office, I ask myself....where did the time go?
 I won't be asking myself the same question 10 years from now when my kids are off to university and it's just Michelle and I, empty nesters, looking at each other.It seems like the holidays just flew by. Although I did get opportunities to work on Fillmore, I tried to make sure that I didn't get obsessed. I made sure to take time for skiing, skating, walks in the woods, and visiting with loved ones.
I mean really, looking at this with Michelle and the kids was way more fun than laying under the bus with 60 year old dirt falling in my face.

Having said that there was some work that I was able to continue with. From the inside you can see both sides of the wheel wells have been altered getting ready for the sheet metal work.

I have to make sure that once the floor inside is replaced, I don't restrict access to this....
The anterior leaf spring mounts.
Inside this little bucket are the four bolts holding the leaf springs to the frame. 
Covered with a bit of the 60 year old dirt I was referring to earlier


There are some presents that may seem small and maybe a little humorous, but nothing beats letting your loved ones know exactly how much they mean to you.


Honey....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...