Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good Friends, Good Times

Christmas is a great time to get everyone together for a visit. My Buddy Harold and his family made the monumental trek from Thompson Manitoba all the way to Bragg Creek to come see us and get away from the Manitoba deep freeze. We spent some time visiting, skiing.....and of course a bit of bus time.
Harold, never being one to shy away from a task was given the job of finishing the wall panels on the drivers side while I finished reinforcing the bottom lateral supports on the passenger side wall.










After Harold made some good head way on the wall panels, he started to play around with the destination sign.

Houston we have a problem, a large plug for a small hole, we'll see what sort of creative problem solving we can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...