Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Looking ahead.

Again we still wait for the ceiling panels to be ready for install. While I wait I have moved on to some other of the smaller jobs that always need to be done but always get pushed off until 'another day'. On the passenger side, by the end of the couch and right beside the co-pilot chair I want 110 and 12V outlets for 'gadget' charging. so before the next layer of insulation goes up(and the vapor barrier) it's time to lay down tracks.



No sooner than that job was completed, it was time to cut the wall pieces of the aerogel. This time I was smart and set up my work station and cutting jig OUTSIDE!.
Trying to minimize the amount of handling I simply used the already trimmed wall panels as a template.
Worked like a charm!
Being that we are feeling the heat in getting Fillmore occupant friendly, I conscripted the help of the person turning the screws on me. June 20 is Anna's grade 8 farewell, she desperately wants to show up to her big day with her friends in Fillmore


I have to say, the insulation installation in the walls was WAAAAAY easier and less messy than the ceiling. Insulation in.
Vapor barrier on....almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...