Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bits and Pieces.....les petite accoutrements.


I am not wanting to rub anything in. Having grown up in the north, I know how long winters can be....and although Bragg Creek has had a pretty mild winter, I feel bad to use the excuse that this blog may be not quite up to snuff because I am away.....On holidays......in Bahamas. And I find myself doing this update on a borrowed ipad, while drinking a G&T, after a delicious meal of jerk chicken, rice and peas and more wine than I should have.......(I went to far didn't I?)

Just before I left I got the chance to visit with Fillmore. They were in the put back together stage.
First off, we had to put the wiper motor plates back on as well as the vents to mark them for paint.
Exciting was how much simply putting the emblem on made things pop! 

Some of the rear lights were put on before but now the light bezels 
The more bling the better he looks. I have already re chromed the bumpers and they go on next......it's the little things









No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...