Sunday, January 8, 2017

Never too late...


 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2017



 OK, so there is often a little lag between events taking place and blog pictures being posted. Sometimes it's because there is a back log of info to hit the blog...and sometimes it's just because I don't have my shite together and get things posted in a timely manner. Most of the time may be the only one who is aware of the change in timeline, but in this case... my apologies for the obvious delay.

It did seem fitting though to ring in the new year in style, we had a couple families over for dinner, the Funks and Barries. I held myself to one glass of wine with dinner so that I could be the DD for the post supper trip to Redwood Meadows for the annual fireworks show (taken place at 8pm)
 So we loaded up, bundled up...


 And whooped it up!

 Of course nothing says party like Karaoke!!...lets just say there is no post-able video but this is the best still shot that encompasses the feeling of the evening.

The next day was a late start...gee I don't know why?... first order of business, turn the coffee on, then turn the bus furnace on. Once things were sufficiently warm and caffeinated it was time to reinstall the bathroom walls. As this had been done before the re-paint, this was really just a plug and play exercise.
The new work came with running new plugs for the TV and DVD player/PS3, and the controls for the rear heater core/aic conditioning unit.
At days end, the plugs were live TV was mounted(again) and we are ready for the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...