Thursday, January 5, 2017

A long time ago in a grage far far away...

The title for the blog seemed fitting as the new Star Wars movie Rogue One has been released and thanks to a Christmas gift from my brother and sister in law we are soon to go and enjoy the show!
Let me start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year, I hope this year is full of love and happiness for all.
It has been a while since I have updated. There has been lots of action around the Sinclair house, and some of it even had to do with bus stuff. I finally was happy with my spray technique and managed to re apply paint to all the cabinets for the fridge and for the bathroom walls.

The finish is glassy and smooth, it gives it a acrylic feel.

Now that this part of the project is done, it was time to allow the family to park back in the garage so the spray booth dismantling has begun.
And now it's time to get the walls back where they belong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...