Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm over it.

OK not really but there is nothing I can do about the snow so I might as well just get over it. Having said that I really think that I have to look at some sort of shelter. I have been eyeing the Kodiak shelter which, oddly enough, is not manufactured in Kodiak bear country(Although the term “Kodiak bear” is widely used to include all coastal Alaska brown bears, the subspecies only occurs on the islands of the Kodiak Archipelago) but rather in Selkirk Manitoba!
http://www.kodiakshelters.com/modules.php?name=Gallery&cid=15

So what do we do on a cold and snowy day?
Well due to underlying resentment 'we' tend to stay away from the bus and rather tackle other jobs which have been put on the back burner for weeks/months/perhaps years

Like finally making a welding cart!!Yes Michelle we are turning into white trash....yes I did dumpster dive for the cart:)

And how about the fence for the garden?

A quick call to Joe and presto! holes are dug....now just the fence and the raised garden bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...