Wednesday, May 26, 2010

POR-15



I've talked before, likely ad nauseum , about a rust paint POR-15. Yes, yes great stuff....and you have to be careful not to get it on your skin...blah blah blah.
Well I ordered some more of it(the local distributor is in Red Deer) and try as I might I can't get one of the tins open!

I gently tried to pry the lid off....then I not so gently tried to pry the lid off...

As far as I can figure there must have been some slop on the rim during manufacture...cause this just will not open.
Luckily the dealer said...."yup, just bring 'er by the shop and we'll swap ya fer a new one."
Great.....an hour and a half drive......maybe if I just puncture the tin and transfer to a new tin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...