Sunday, May 23, 2010

Slow and steady

That may be a term I use allot with this beast. Friday I didn't get much done on the bus I was golfing in the afternoon(based on my score I should have worked on the bus) but I did spend the morning getting some"parts" from the city. More sheet metal, inside window trim, and finally the front 'Flxible' emblem. You can see in this photo where it is supposed to go.



Turned out pretty nice I would have to say. Jeff likes it so much he wants to put it on the wall of his room

I struck a deal with him, I said the emblem would be the last thing to go on the bus so until then, he could put it up on his wall.

I once again started shaping the passenger rear quarter panel, cut marked,drilled......and now we wait.......again.....

Because of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...