Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another day.

Well there she is, took me a good part of the afternoon yesterday to pull the 5.9 out of the cradle, block it on the palette and then put it all back together. Tranny lines, turbo unit, rad lines etc etc. Strap it down and get it ready for transfer to the auto parts place.
 
On another topic, I of course need mud flaps...but in my search I was never really happy with what I found, UNTIL I found a local Calgary company that laser cuts out designs and can bolt them onto whatever size of mud flap tickles your fancy! I sent them a picture of the emblem, they digitized it and then viola....pretty snazzy mudflaps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...