Sunday, October 17, 2010

Introducing........FILLMORE!

Yes ladies and gents, we have finally discovered who has been sitting in the driveway making interesting sounds and smells! We decided that we would discover the name for our bus as a family. The rule was if someone came up with a name we would all try it on and see. If it didn't resonate with everyone then that wasn't it. We went through a lot of names. SinBin2,Rosie,Bertha,Oso, Oso Grande, the onion, the list goes on and on. But when the kids in the neighborhood  started to refer to the bus as "The Hippie Bus", we all just kind of laughed and said "Fillmore"! Jeff went to work to make a name plate for his shelter.

Like some animals you can't really tell the sex of the individual until later in life....well we always thought Fillmore was a girl....but really he's just a peace,love and understanding kind of guy!

  
As you can tell, the last bit of work was Thursday night when Randy and I took the rear axle out. Friday morning (during a snowstorm) I trailered the 5.9L engine back to the parts dealer in Calgary. He's going to sell the engine tranny for me and get me the C8.3 from the '92 Monaco.
Posts will be few and far between from now until the middle of November. This coming Friday I am off to Guatemala to do some volunteer dentistry for 10 days. Upon my return I have a concert the following weekend and then a fundraiser for the Charitable organization Dentistry For All on the 13th of November. So forgive the lack of posts, but I will return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...