Sunday, October 3, 2010

A lovely Day...a lovely lazy day...

I have no idea why that last section is underlined when you drag the cursor over it....they have upgraded to a new format...and I haven't mastered it yet. Anyway I have been trying to get ready for the snow. I want to have doors on the front. I am still unsure if I am going to have door frames (perhaps of aluminum pipe) or if these are just going to drape across the front. But this was my communication with my "tarp guy". I eagerly await his response!
So a good part of today was spent trying to create a template for the interior wall shape/roof line. Any overhead storage, separation wall between engine room and living area will follow the same template. Being a pack rat has some advantages, after the kids were done playing in the cardboard boxes the RV furniture came in, I could use it for this job!
Fancy?...no. Sexy?...no. But to me it was nothing but good times.
After I had cleaned out some of the engine bay quilt work( as previously mentioned) it looks like Al Capone made Swiss cheese out of it...look how riddled it is with holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...