Friday, April 8, 2011

Aloha

Well we are back from Hawaii and we had a great time. We went with some good friends from Winnipeg, so the kids always had each other for company....and so did the adults really!
 I was excited to get home and get my hands dirty again. First order of business was to pick up my new drive shaft......and no matter what you think size matters.....always has...always will. But unlike the fear of every adolescent male, I was happy with this one. Small is good.


 I borrowed my friend Brads trailer and made my way into the city. It was a mixed bag today....some super manly bus stuff, including a brain storm session with the guys at EGB who are going to help me with the motor mounts....and picking up dancing tights and earrings for Anna.....a little less manly but no less important.


 For those who have seen this rad before....you are right it doesn't look very different...but when I took it in to get cleaned up. They did a test and it was a bigger sieve than Curtis Joesph when he played for the Flames. So it was re cored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...