Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The bunny has come and gone

 Well last weekend was action packed to say the least. I managed to putter on the bus on Friday, albeit I didn't get started until noon(ish) and I had to leave on a 'secret mission' about 3:30.
The hush hush was I had to run into town to pick up my anniversary gift for my wife. Easy there boys I didn't say I had to go pick it out, inferring that I forgot and this was a last minute thing, no this was a well thought out, long in the works gift...that just happened to squeak in to town in time for our Anniversary.
The rest of the weekend was R&R, visiting and family time. I had the great fortune of having one of my life long friends (Steve) come through town with his son (so regally named Blake as well). They joined us for dinner and good times before continuing westward the next day. They were here long enough to get a tour of the bus, have a few chuckles at my expense and then head home. Never long enough but always good!
 As riveted you are with my personal life I am sure, on to 'da bus'. The engine cradle template was finished and taken to the fabrication shop in Cochrane. In the meantime I decided to continue work on the boxes for the water tanks. Ron and Jeff started the cutting, I finished up and then started to put it all together. (yes Trev, that is Hula Daddy)


Simple....yet still gratifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...