Monday, December 5, 2011

Fabrication is the word of the day.


Sometimes in my head I can hear a song or music playing when I look at a photo or when I am creating a blog.....today all I can hear is the poor nameless announcer from Bob Barker's 'The Price is Right'......" Well Bob, today is Fabrication Friday....RANDY PETERS! Cooooooome On Dooooooown!!"

Friday was a beautiful day, lots of sun shine, relatively mild weather. Randy came out and dawned on his Flxible coveralls. While I poked away at some more electrical Randy started to figure out the front heater  cores. The original heater was in disarray, all be it it could have been restored, that too would have been time and money. So I decided to go new. A defrost heater for the windshield and drivers feet. And then a space heater to pump warm air out to the main living space.
After some measure, measure cut-cut, Randy put in a few miles of walking up and down the hill to the workshop.
A dry fit on the work table looks good, now to test fit it in the space we have...
Fits like a glove, a future decorative flashing and we are all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...