Monday, December 12, 2011

I love Christmas...


I know I know Christmas is about giving, it's not about the presents...but I was a bit excited today when I got an early Christmas gift....all be it from myself...The mounts that I ordered for the hydraulic fan are in!
John,my trusty UPS delivery guy, came bouncing into the office shaking the parcel. Knowing full well it was bus parts he was teasing me saying that he figured that he should teach these parts what it feels like to have some movement, because as far as he can figure it's going to be a long while before they will be mobile in my bus.....ha ha funny guy.....!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...