Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'll be home for Christmas

It's funny,.this is where I live... this is my home.
 At the same time home is where ever your heart is, and for me my heart is with my family. This year my wife,daughter and son-my family, will be going to be with my parents, my brothers and their families.....in Winnipeg. Could be Regina,London or Bangkok it doesn't really matter. I'm going to be with my family, so I'll be home for Christmas.
Fillmore, due to his slow nature(or progress), will not be making the trip. I have tucked him in for the holidays, but watch out in January, things are going to start moving!
Goodbye 2011...hello 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...