Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Better Double up


When I was 13 or 14 I worked for my Uncle in Northern Manitoba at his grocery store. I had , what I considered to be the premo job, of stocking shelves and bagging groceries. One of the lessons I took from those days is when in doubt, double up. Different to the Vegas double down....but I won't digress.
So, as I was released from the shackles of my surgery restrictions, my loving family thought it was only fitting that I make good and sure I am WELL protected!

Over kill?......arguable, but better safe than sorry!

To Re Cap this past weekend, Jeff and I did a little squeezing of the engine and tranny. The ill fated cart made it's way out to the shelter
Jeff and I jacked and shimmied, wiggled and persuaded, until I was happy with the position and angulation of the tranny.

I was about to put everything back together, when I spent a good half hour flip flopping on the issue of squeezing another 5/8" out of the engine. As you can see in the end I decided to do it. Every inch, or fraction there of counts!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...