Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Ho-Ho!!




I've had a full week off, and life is good. Time with the kids, time with my love, time with the in laws. I truly am a lucky man to have so many good things in my life.
The kids had been asking(pleading) for years for a trampoline.....we finally broke down and did it. They were estatic, the only bad part was it was-23C the day we promised to set it up.
For myself I asked for homemade gifts, my daughter gave me what I want for this world. Peace love and understanding, in the form of a smiley face pillow!
My son, a man after my own heart, made a creation from....yes Duct tape! AWESOME!!
After 2 days of work, the trampoline was up. Kids were happy, so now Grandpa and I got to do a little work on Fillmore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...