Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Aye aye Captain!














I thought I would give you a heads up of the forth coming dry spell wrt Fillmore shenanigans. I just had some corrective surgery done on my left eye two days ago and now am under some pretty tight activity restrictions for the next two weeks. I will see if there is anything that I can achieve by acting like a foreman and calling in the kids and maybe Michelle to do the crawling under and heavy lifting. Failing that I am afraid that I cannot do much.
I thought I would give you some pleasant pictures of eyes.....but truth be told, Monday I looked more like this actually...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...