Monday, December 17, 2012

Impending release

I know this has been all my fault, a series of bad decisions have led me to the eye predicament that I find myself in. The eye is improving after the surgery, but can take up to 6 weeks for the vision to "clear". Today at 3:00 pm marks the 2 week imposed restriction of activities. Thank fully these will be lifted just in time for my Christmas holidays. I don't plan to work on the bus 24/7 as I do plan to ski and hike a bit, but I do hope to get some work done. Especially as I will have some extra hands around for the holidays.
I did manage to put Jeff to work this weekend and we managed to reposition the engine, moving it back a grand total of 5/8". The drive shaft will once again have to be altered, I plan to take that into Pat's Driveline today at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...