Wednesday, May 18, 2016

burning the midnight oil

Michelle and Anna are in Banff, Jeff is in bed...and I've had coffee. I love a nice hot coffee after supper. The rich smoky-earthy dark and dirty jump start your taste buds French press kinda coffee.
The down side is, I'm wired at bed time. So, being too late to run power tools outside in and around the bus, I decided on a quieter pursuit of trimming my rear bench doors.
Remember that Michelle is out of town, and when she is I often bring bus work inside, no surprise. But when we were texting goodnight and I sent her this picture she panicked that I was using her 'good iron' for woodworking! I did play dumb for a few minutes, but eventually fessed up that no, in fact this was an old iron that we've been using for hot waxing skis for many years already!
I love it when I find little specialty tools that I forgot I had.
Trim and sand....looks great
Took some doing but eventually I was able to hang the doors and now that is off the list. There are still other doors to do though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...