Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What am I missing...?

Have you ever walked around with a feeling like you're forgetting something? You know the little cloud that folows you around and puts doubt in your mind that there is something you haven't done. I am at that point. While I wait for paint to dry on the drivers side cabinet drawer fronts...
Which is both a satisfying and frustrating venture (I hate waiting for paint to dry....)
While I wait...I realised it was time. Time to reassemble, time to enlist the help of an otherwise bored teenager.

Anna and I re installed the mounts for the couch, then the cabinetry for the passenger side part of the split galley.

There is still work to do, but things are chugging along,due to the super efficient use of space, we spent a fair bit of time figuring out a mounting solution for the rear of the counter top. It should give us just enough room for the under counter housing for the cook top.
Yet,.....I still feel like I'm missing something because I didn't see me hitting this progress stage quite yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...