Friday, September 17, 2010

And so it returns....

I know all over the country this summer has been atypical. To hot out east, to cold out west. It is what it is. But I was a little shocked to wake up to the white on the roof this morning.
I'm glad the bus has a cover!
Today was not a productive bus day. I got a start but then an emergency call from a patient required me to drop what I was doing and head into the city. Just as well I had an appointment at the hospital for some tests anyway.(Frankly I'm glad it's done....it damned near killed me!-not the tests but rather the fact that I couldn't have coffee this morning!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...