Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chuggin' along

This weekend wasn't a strong bus weekend, but a great one none the less.
Friday Ron and I went on a hunting and scavenging. We met a real colorful character Larry at the local radiator shop, they just don't make 'em like they used to.
As it turns out the rad that we have will work just fine, now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put the turbo CAC.

I put the final touches on the engine cradle, notice the cross bracing.(Thanks Harold)

I spent a little time cleaning up the engine bay, a few years of 'gunk' from the previous few engines.Lone and behold the "VIN" number was exactly where everyone said it should be....I just had to get a few layers of grease and dirt off


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...