Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Donald Glen Sinclair 1935-2012

It is with deep sorrow that I announce the passing of my father. After a short  and courageous battle with cancer he slipped away, in his sleep, early Tuesday morning. A husband, a father, a "poppy", a friend, a mentor. Dad held a special place for so many people. I will miss his direction through example and his wisdom and gentle nature. I am proud to be his son and proud he was my father, and I am eternally grateful that I had the opportunity to look him in the eye,hold his hand and tell him those exact words.

When I take my first sip of a fresh cup of coffee, or bend down to put a tee into the ground I will smile and give a nod to a great man, a great friend, and I father I love so much.

1 comment:

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...