Thursday, April 12, 2012

Clean Slate

Its the same every year. I don't think it matters where you live or who you are, but when spring hits you feel like you need to clean house, get rid of the winter cobwebs and crap that has accumulated. The other motivation was that the Montana boys are coming. Yup, Chris and bad boy Bryce are on route to get Fillmore road worthy!

So I cleaned up the inside so we are no longer tripping over ourselves

Then, I spent a few hours painting with POR-15. Once all the pedals and electrical gets in there I wont be able to do it with so much freedom of wire movement
Cleaned and painted the floor panels at the drivers seat, and the two doors at the front.
In my haste I broke the cardinal rule. Always paint with gloves on. I did and didn't break that rule. I was wearing gloves, and they were rubber, but only on the palms. I didn't even think about the fabric soaking through. Damn this stuff takes forever to come off, and I have to work tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...