Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting Ready for Winter

So far this winter we have been very fortunate really. Aside from a one or two week stretch of frostbite cold, it's been a mild one. Even when it was cold, I have been working out in the bus. Aside from no insulation to retain the heat, I was able to place a heater on and "have at 'er". Now, I have decided to take on some exterior work. On the passenger side, where the kitchen was....they had some moisture issues... As a result years of leakage caused rust through the body panel. I am going to remove said panel and replace it with brand new skin.(Lofty ambitions, I know).
BUT....the forecast calls for decreasing temps and snow. Great for skiing, not great for body work.
so....I borrowed insulated tarps from my good friend Alvise.

Anyone who has been ice fishing would recognise the look...at least in the old days...

Kind pretty really........in a manly way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...