Friday, January 1, 2010

Pick away

The weather has been quite nice actually, so today was spent poking around the bus figuring out why some things work and some don't. The fresh air vent on the drivers side for example. It won't close....so I took it off....and then I took the passenger side one off too. I'll strip them down, rust coat them and store them for re install after the paint and body work.


On the inside, I was figuring out where some things run today. Kind of like a scavenger hunt. For example....the heater core piping...where does it run, what condition is it in?....do I need to replace it?......quite possibly.




Tomorrow is a day of family skiing and then I get to take Anna to the Flames game against the leafs......she's more worried about where we'll eat than who is playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...