Friday, January 8, 2010

"My eyes are dim I cannot see..."

There was a song I sang as a kid, it went like this..."My eyes are dim I cannot see I have not brought my specs with me, I have not brought my specs with me! The was ANNA, ANNA eating a banana at the store at the sore....etc etc" Point being a guy can't see anymore so he thinks he sees crazy stuff. The point?....I don't know but today I felt....old...stupid....impatient. I was working away on the bus, having a great afternoon.


The sun was shining, it was warm...


Inside the bus was comin' along...


There's nothing like the afternoon sun, CBC radio and an angle grinder.

But in the winter the afternoon sun doesn't last long. Soon I was working in the dusk, lighting was worse than usual because Randy and I took a bunch of windows out so Randy could take them home to work on them. I was taking out old wires and "stuff" that wasn't in use anymore. I reached down to cut an old fabric coated wire bundle......which in hindsight looks exactly like the fabric coated brake line......

Ahhhhhhhh SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...