Friday, February 25, 2011

It Happened....blown off!

I know this has nothing to do with Fillmore...although it might be foreshadowing that I may have more time than anticipated in the future to spend time working on him.
This photo was taken last Monday at a local ski hill, one of our family favorites, Norquay. It was just moments after what Michelle and I knew was going to happen one day, secretly deep inside we both yearned and feared this day. After a morning of skiing all together, a quick lunch, and then back to the hill. Jeff turned to Michelle and said..."Mom you know you and Dad can go ski somewhere else!....we're all good!" Anna quickly and cheerfully piped up.."Ya, we're fine...you guys go."
The blow off...
I did it to my parents to....I get it now....sorry Mom&Dad.
End of story.

PS. The double black diamond: North American chair....was WICKED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...