Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Deep Freeze

From feast to famine. December was a very prolific month for work and therefor posts on the blog. January is a very different story. DFA commitments, family commitments etc etc. All of a sudden it is Feb and I have got nothing done.

  

The thermometer decided to drop for the last week or so, I know I have nothing to complain about to you Manitoba boys but it does put a wee little hesitation in you when it's -33 with the windchill.Anyway really nothing too exciting has happened on the bus recently.The fridge and  toilet have arrived, researching LED lights, gotten the suspension bolts(grade 8)....so I am slowly working away...kinda.
 


While the weather outside is frightful ( I know you're singing it in your head now-don't deny it) I came true to my promise to Michelle and I am 95% done the new pantry. I look at it as brushing up on my cabinetry making skills for Fillmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...