Wednesday, February 16, 2011

With a little help from my friends

So, upwards and onwards. It it time, yet again, to remove the U-bolts and with my little helper at hand we made some good work of it. Seems yet again that when I have another body on site, it keeps me on track and emphasizes efficiency!

Jeff loosened the remaining nuts while I had to remove the shock absorbers


Once again we jacked up the diff and placed it on Rob's tire dollies.






Today I ordered a new set of the U-bolts first thing in the morning.

By mid afternoon they were in my hot little hands. Next is to weld the shock attachment on them and then put them in place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...