Thursday, June 2, 2011

Slow and methodical or neglect??

Well probably a healthy dose of both really.
I have noticed with Fillmore that I have ebbs and flows when it comes to productivity. Maybe I could blame it on the change of season and the desire to be outside in the sun rather than under the bus, maybe I can blame it on the welding shop that seems to be taking PLENTY of time to get the engine cradle back to me, maybe I have decided that if I have that extra hour in the day I go see my friend in the hospital. Whatever the reason, the fact of the matter is that not much has happened to Fillmore in quite some time. As bad as I feel however Fillmore is way better off than this skoolie!
"Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow"-guess who?...
no not THE Guess who...I mean guess who said that?

Credit where credit is due, photo by:Alan Norsworthy from Guelph ON http://ajnphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...