Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vision

 Well... welcome back...to me!
 I had a great week golfing with my peeps, the kids tell me that is the cool way to refer to your friends, apparently homies is "so yesterday" When did I cross over into the uncool side of the line?
Anyway the Grey Owl this year was a little different, we had to battle bizarre weather conditions that we rarely see out there. Sun and blue skies. It's been so cloudy and rainy in Alberta this spring I was shocked to see summer type of weather!

Although we golf a lot at the Grey Owl, there always seems to be down time where I can read or plan or what have you. I decided to plan out the floor plan. I need to plan where water lines and power lines will run, but in order to do that I need to know what is going where. So.....old school I pulled out the graph paper and made cute little cut outs!
So as you can see this looks just like the graph paper, right?
Complete with bathroom
Fridge and bathroom sink,space for the counter then the dinette...


Come on can't you see it?....You need VISION,drive, and a tumbler of Guatemalan rum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...