Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oh where do we begin?

It's a little brisk in the mornings, but it warms up nicely as the morning develops. I'm not out at the bus at the crack of 7am, I tend to have coffee, do a blog, get me stuff ready and then venture out into the morning. Today was no different, but today I am expecting company, Randy is coming out. It's been a while since he's laid hands on bus, so I'm glad he's coming.
 The big question of the day is what will we do......

 Wiring....there is always work on the wiring. I have made the new fuse box, the kids decided it should be a colour that "pops", and I let them pick the colour, and it 'POPS'



 I got my hands on new 4" flex pipe for the exhaust....that could go in....
 The expansion tank for the Rad needs to be installed....
 The 16 Gauge sheet metal is ready for cutting to continue on the air chute
And let us not forget the Rad....(sans leaks)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...